HEADLINE NEWS



Manchester United hot-shot Cristiano Ronaldo has stated that the final decision over his future will be announced by Tuesday...

The Portuguese ace has been tipped for a move to Real Madrid, with Manchester United apparently unwilling to off-load their star, who scored 42 goals in all competitions this season, despite big-money approaches from the Spanish club.

And Ronaldo, who is reported to be interested in a move to Santiago Bernabéu, has ensured that his future will be decided next week.

"Let's see, I hope there will be news soon. In two or three days I will announce my decision," he said after the game against Georgia.

On Portugal's display against Georgia, Ronaldo, who played during the first-half, said that he was happy with the 2-0 win and with his own level of play.

"I felt fine in the game, from now on I only have to make maintenance. I have realized that my level won't drop, just like it won't raise.

"I will be in good form in Euro, and I really want to make a good tournament," he added.

Luís Mira


0 komentar

Followers

Video Post

Ads